Saturday, December 24, 2005

  • How can I make our Blog bettter?
  • Today I search the internet to try to find ways to "personalize" the look and feel of this Blog. I want to get away from the same template that many other bloggers have. Just to give you the inside scoop, When you start to create your own blog you may choose from many templates already available. Since Erica nor I know diddy squat about HTML I knew the template was the way to go. I was able to copy and paste the link section to this blog so there's a pat on my back :) . But when I discovered how to do this I stumble onto editing part of the template, there I found out who created this template. Todd is his name and his blog What do I know is really neat! It has these "text widgets" that are very cool and useful. I tried to add them to this blog but It is mostly advance Html with Javascript and other code I don't know. But that could be the next step for this blog someday... someday really far into the future. Oh yeah let me not forget, if anyone knows how to make popup windows for links please let us know by posting a comment.

    No comments: