Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Morning
Baked cinnamon rolls for breakfast (yes, with help from the Pillsbury Dough Boy - heeheehee.) They were the perfect way to calm the beasties. Cinammon rolls + Saturday morning cartoons =happy campers.

Morning plans include a cup of tea and then off to clean out the van. It's to the point that if anyone asked me for a ride, I would make believe that I am not a car owner. Here's the thing. I clean up and clean out the car. And I pledge to never ever go astray. And then I do. I had a good thing going for about a month. The car was in pretty good shape. Clean. Lovely. And then, suddenly, not clean. Not lovely. Well, the Japanese say, "Fall down seven times, stand up eight." So, here I go again. (Which makes me think of this White Snake song...)

No comments: