Monday, August 07, 2006

I slept!

Last night I fell asleep in a heap on the futon in the other room. I awoke to find my husband dressing me in my pink-sandals pajama pants. He told me that he would be on watch with our two babies that night and that I would get to sleep the whole night, Oh joy! Oh sweet ecstasy! To sleep is better than diamonds and even better than chocolate. He covered me with a deliciously clean bedsheet and then with his favorite sleeping bag/blanket (which I've become quite fond of meself, kissed me goodnight and then left me to drift off to sweetest, deepest sleep. I dreamt of eating salads and getting ready for a prom/dance. I slept so deeply that I got to live the life I live when I sleep and dream - that other place you go to when your eyes are shut. Anyhow, I woke up refreshed and rejuvenated. How in the heck did I get os luckyto find a man that gives me the very best gifts? I know that I will be better able to enjoy the day. Thank you, M.

No comments: