Friday, August 04, 2006

Welcome to our revised blog!


DSC01165
Originally uploaded by Euro609.
Hello everyone,
My name is Liliana-Marie, I am the youngest (so far) in my family. I live with my sister Isabella-Rose, my mom Erica and my dad Michael in our condo in orlando Fl. I was ask to introduce our new add-ons our blog. As you notice the picture layout has change. We are now posting on Flickr.com for our pictures. Blogger took too long to upload pictures so went to Flickr that was much easier. To check out our album just click on my picture and you will be transported to our photo album on flickr. Also we added home movies to our blog. We felt movies can show what pictures can't, sound and motion. If you would like to know how add video to your blog just leave me a comment and I will get back to you. Well I hope you enjoy our blog!! :)

Bye, Bye
lili

No comments: